Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Morocco Trip Itinerary


Thank you all for your comments and well wishes! I feel like a celebrity! I depart Cape Town today (Thursday) flying Emirates Air Line directly to Dubai which will take 12hours and arrive there early tomorrow morning. From Dubai I fly to Casablanca which will take me another 4 hours. From Mohamed V Airport in Casablanca I catch a train to the main railway station in the city called Casa Voyageurs. All trains either depart or pass through the main central station which connects all the major cities in Morocco. Others are connected by means of a bus transport system. I take the train to Marrakech arriving there in the evening. I will spend 2 days in Marrakech. My actual cycle starts out from Marrakech.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eugene

Hope Marrakech was great. now sunday evening let us know how its going.

brent

Unknown said...

Tremendous blog post, loads of beneficial information. I am about to show my buddies and ask them what they think.

mount kilimanjaro tours